Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Super Fruits

All fruits and veggies are healthy, choosing an apple over a candy bar is the best choice every time. Don't know which fruits to try? Go for the ones with the most nutrients: Blueberries, oranges, bananas, apples, kiwis, grapes, strawberries, and papayas.


Blueberries: Loaded with antioxidants(cancer fighter) and vitamin C.

Oranges: Good for your skin, loaded with Vitamin C, and a calming scent.

Bananas: High in potassium, bananas help lower your risk of high blood pressure and stroke. Bonus: Protease inhibitors that can prevent stomach ulcers. (It is said that Banana's can be used to help a hangover).

Apples: Vitamin C, and fiber in the skin.

Kiwis: Vitamin C, they may lower the risk of cataracts and could even protect DNA from damage.

Red and Purple grapes: Resveratrol, a powerful antioxidant that could help fight heart disease.

Strawberries: Excellent source of vitamin C and other antioxidants.

Papayas: Papain, a substance that helps improve your digestion. Papayas also provide a lot of vitamin C and are a good source of folate.

source: 5/31/10 http://www.lhj.com/ Originally published in Ladies' Home Journal, May 2009


Coming Next: Super Veggies

6 comments:

  1. here is such a great amount in this article I would never have considered all alone. I am looking forward on your next post, I’ll attempt to get the hang of it!
    autoketing shipping bar shopify Shipping Bar for Shopify

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm full of the joys of spring when see your new posts.Your posts can help me more and more in the future. Once again thank you. WHEELY 3 Hobo 2 Fortnite Building Simulator

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess you are a smart cookie because of your knowledge and insight.They are really good for everyone. I want to send a thank to you. I usually read them.

    Def Island online game to play Real Flight Simulator kids game best game Papa's Scooperia

    ReplyDelete

  4. food games 2019 online
    basketball games
    soccer games online
    I guess you are a smart cookie because of your knowledge and insight.They are really good for everyone. I want to send a thank to you. I usually read them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This survey can be done in online mode in which the company directly asks the questions regarding with their experience. The customer should participate in this survey and should answer genuinely.
    io jogos for school
    free online juegos games
    play 2 player games

    ReplyDelete
  6. Frenzy Pizza
    Stickman Golf
    Ipl Cricket Ultimate
    I have read your excellent post. This is a great job. I have enjoyed reading your post first time. I want to say thanks for this post. Thank you...

    ReplyDelete