Monday, October 26, 2015

Flu Shot Info 2015

This year, the medical industry is recommending that all individuals age 6 months and older should get the flu shot.

While flu is unpredictable, it’s likely that H1N1 viruses and regular seasonal viruses will cause illness in the U.S. this flu season. The 2015-2016 flu vaccine will protect against three different flu viruses: an H3N2 virus, an influenza B virus and the H1N1 virus that caused so much illness last season.


Common Sense Health Tips:


  • Wash your hands, (and make sure your kids wash their hands)
  • Sneeze into your arm or a tissue (than wash your hands)
  • Avoid being around sick people, if you are sick STAY HOME
  • Get plenty of rest
  • Keep your body as healthy as possible
  • See a doctor if you have a fever for more than 48 hours
  • To relive pain(headache, reduce fever,etc.) common OTC pills like Advil and Motrin are recommended



FAQ'S about the Flu
http://www.cdc.gov/flu/faq/


                                                   

12 comments:

  1. Your posts are exactly what I am looking for. They are informative and useful. I am able to learn more new things and knowledge. It's good if you upload articles frequently. Thank you for sharing tips and insight.
    autoketing
    Discount master
    Discount master app

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I have spare time, I often read your posts. I can enrich my knowledge.Of course, I wish that you will write and share many posts.
    live chat on facebook, facebook inbox messages,autoketing.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work!.
    autoketing
    sales pop master
    sales pop master online

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've really succeeded in writing this perfect post, it's really helpful, thanks for sharing it.
    currency converter app download, currency converter online, best autoketing app

    ReplyDelete
  5. The site is very interesting, you made some compelling remarks and the matter is on point.I’d choose to make use of some with the content on my blog whether or not you don’t mind.
    y8 games
    friv3play games
    friv5 games

    ReplyDelete
  6. The-light-temple-fireboy-and-watergirl-2 Game
    Jelly-go Game
    Sling-drift Game
    I feel good when reading your posts. Those are what I want to know. Thank you for introducing useful information to us

    ReplyDelete
  7. Flyordieio Games
    Dynamons evolution games free online
    The story of cinderella Games for girls
    Your blog provided us with valuable information to work with. Each & every tips of your post are awesome. Thanks a lot for sharing. Keep blogging

    ReplyDelete
  8. Free unblock the ball
    Zombie run games for kid
    Games princess and adult princess
    I’m starting a blog soon but have no coding expertise so I wanted to get guidance from someone with experience. Any help would be enormously appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work!.

    adam and eve golf games for girls
    pool 8 ball games to play
    offroader v6 unblocked games

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. friv Games
    jogo io
    2player games
    You’ve made some decent points there. I looked on the internet for more information about the issue and found most people will go along with your views on this website.
    I could not refrain from commenting. Exceptionally well written! I really like it when folks come together and share views. Great site, continue the good work!

    ReplyDelete

  12. play food games
    play basketball games
    soccer games play
    You’ve made some decent points there. I looked on the internet for more information about the issue and found most people will go along with your views on this website.

    ReplyDelete