Friday, October 30, 2015

Halloween Tips

Happy Halloween 2015


Some health and safety tips:
  • Check your candy, do not eat anything opened or tampered with
  • Do not over indulge, stick to serving sizes
  • Stay hydrated with plenty of H20
  • Wear bright colors while trick-or-treating, use glow sticks/bracelets if possible
  • Stay in a group, safety in numbers
  • Remove all make up before bed
  • Brush your teeth before bed, do an extra good job if you did lots of candy-eating

Best Candies, lowest-cal, to grab

3 Musketeers   (Gluten free, and serving size is low cal)

York Peppermint Patties (Low fat, minty fresh)

Tootsie Rolls  (In moderation only)

Peanut M&M's (Protein)

Hershey's Almonds (opt for dark chocolate for antioxidant benefit) 

As always, consume with moderation. Stick to a serving size. 


For a full list of Gluten Free (2015) candies, visit Gluten Away








9 comments:

  1. Your article is very interesting.t's very nice of you to share your knowledge through posts.I wish you can update articles often. Thank you for sharing what you know
    facebook live chat help, facebook inbox messages, autoketing.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The problem is an issue that too few folks are speaking intelligently about. I am very happy that I came across this during my hunt for something concerning this.
    autoketing
    email with love download
    email with love by autoketing

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really admire the writer of this post, hoping that the article will be more noticeable.
    currency converter app download, currency converter online, best autoketing app

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your posts are exactly what I am looking for. They are informative and useful. I am able to learn more new things and knowledge. It's good if you upload articles frequently. Thank you for sharing tips and insight.
    Fortnite Building Simulator GamePlay
    Shell Shockers Game
    Happy Wheels Game

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice post. I study one thing tougher on completely different blogs everyday.This is a very nice blog that I will definitively come back to more times this year!
    online game Rapunzel Fashionista Busy Day for girl free game Toon Cup 2017 Game Break The Cup

    ReplyDelete
  6. 4 player sheep party games
    Gunmaster onslaught games for kid
    Colorzzle games to play
    I’m curious to find out what blog platform you’re using? I’m having some small security problems with my latest website and I would like to find something more secure. Do you have any recommendations?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice post. I learn something new and challenging on blogs I stumbleupon on a daily basis. It’s always exciting to read articles from other authors and practice something from other sites.
    Free elsa breakup drama
    Unblock the ball games online
    Games princess and adult princess

    ReplyDelete
  8. food games online
    basketball online games
    soccer games 2019
    Nice post. I learn something new and challenging on blogs I stumbleupon on a daily basis. It’s always exciting to read articles from other authors and practice something from other sites.

    ReplyDelete
  9. friv free online juegos
    2player games for kids
    io jogos 2019
    I know your expertise on this. I must say we should have an online discussion on this. Writing only comments will close the discussion straight away! And will restrict the benefits from this information.

    ReplyDelete