Sunday, January 3, 2016

Hello Again!

Hi all! With 2016 here, and the last day of winter vacation, I figured it was time to start writing again. I am now in my ninth month of my 3rd (and last) pregnancy. I have gained an exuberant amount of weight, and it just seemed to creep up in the past 2 months or so. I did not follow a diet, I ate what I wanted, and my body is paying for it. My back aches, and my stomach is full of stretch marks, and stretched out to full capacity. I cannot wait to deliver and meet my baby girl. I have a growth check on Tuesday. It is at the point where I have to go to the doctor every week to check progress. I am having Braxton hicks contractions,  they feel like moderate period cramps.

I also cannot wait to start a diet and exercise program again. While I can begin watching my calories, and eliminating the junk I have been consuming, I have to wait to work out for 6 weeks postpartum. So after I deliver, and spend many sleepless nights, nursing my newborn, I get to go to my doctor to make sure all is well, and then if I get the go ahead, I will begin my jogging. The treadmill is my main source of exercise, however I do walk outdoors as well. I will probably be able to walk before the 6 weeks are up. I did so after my first 2 children. Just have to go slow, and steady, and listen to your body. I also like to order workout videos from Cablevision, On Demand.

Juices are the rage! Are they?

My sister told me about this juice challenge, where the prize is $500. Lucky there is a prize because she had to shell out lots of dough for the produce involved. Plus there's a fee to join the contest. I'll post a link to it below*. As far as I know juice cleanses are effective, if you follow the guidelines. But once you begin with regular eating, you tend to gain all or most of your lost weight back again. I would make sure to add light to moderate exercise as well.

*"Clean Slate Program" Jan 4th- Feb 3rd. The Juice Chick


If I juice I will blog about it on here. I plan to post my post baby weight loss journey on here, to help motivate myself, and inspire others. Be happy, be healthy.

Cathie


9 comments:

  1. Good day. I discovered your online journal utilizing msn.Topic of web journal is great there is just about everything to peruse.
    chat facebook facebook chat box, app autoketing

    ReplyDelete
  2. The problem is an issue that too few folks are speaking intelligently about. I am very happy that I came across this during my hunt for something concerning this.
    autoketing
    email with love download
    email with love by autoketing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fortnite Building Simulator GamePlay
    Shell Shockers Game
    Happy Wheels Game
    Your posts are exactly what I am looking for. They are informative and useful. I am able to learn more new things and knowledge. It's good if you upload articles frequently. Thank you for sharing tips and insight.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great inspiring article.Extraordinary post, you have pointed out some phenomenal focuses , I in like manner think this is an extremely great site.
    girl game Rapunzel Fashionista Busy Day Game Break The Cup Game Battle for the Galaxy

    ReplyDelete
  5. 4 player sheep party games
    Gunmaster onslaught games for kid
    Colorzzle games to play
    I’m curious to find out what blog platform you’re using? I’m having some small security problems with my latest website and I would like to find something more secure. Do you have any recommendations?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice post. I learn something new and challenging on blogs I stumbleupon on a daily basis. It’s always exciting to read articles from other authors and practice something from other sites..
    Free elsa breakup drama
    Unblock the ball games online
    Games princess and adult princess

    ReplyDelete

  7. food games free
    basketball games 2019
    soccer games online
    Nice post. I learn something new and challenging on blogs I stumbleupon on a daily basis. It’s always exciting to read articles from other authors and practice something from other sites..

    ReplyDelete
  8. jogo io online
    free online friv Games
    play 2 player games
    I really like all of the articles, I truly loved, I'd like more info relating to this, simply because it's very good., Many thanks with regard to discussing

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Whitman-Hanson Girls Varsity Lacrosse team won their preliminary round state tournament game at Nauset today 10-4. The first half saw the Warriors come out with some speed and WH found themselves in a 3-0 hole. Some small adjustments on defense and more hustle on the circle led the Panthers to a 5-3 lead with 4 minutes to go in the first half.
    kizi kizi 2 games
    friv jogos online
    play friv Games

    ReplyDelete