Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Baby Update Growth Check

37 weeks, 6 days. I am in my ninth month, and today I had a growth check sonogram. My original due date, based on my period, was January 9th 2016. But because she was measuring small, my doctor changed my due date to January 20th. I am a but nervous as to why she is measuring small. She is where she should be for 37-38 weeks, but how do I know that the "new due date" is accurate. How can they be so sure? What does it mean if she is on the small side? I think the constant sono's, and exams, lead to more worry than anything else.

So today, she was measuring 7lbs. She still has 2 more weeks to grow. I see my doctor tomorrow, and I assume we will speak about her size, and possible induction. I cannot be induced until the 39th week. I feel OK right now. Last night I felt awful, nauseous, and very tiered. My back has been hurting for over a week, I have to limp around because of the pain. I hope the back ache improves once I deliver. Final stretch. My hospital bag is packed, I am nervous, but ready to meet my new daughter.

View My baby bump pictures

12 comments:

  1. I'm flawed to reveal this page.I have visit so many time to this blog.The next occasion I read a weblog, Lets hope so it doesnt disappoint me as much as this.
    autoketing facebook chat login facebook live chat help

    ReplyDelete
  2. The problem is an issue that too few folks are speaking intelligently about. I am very happy that I came across this during my hunt for something concerning this.
    autoketing
    email with love download
    email with love by autoketing

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am very excited to read what you share in the above post, wish you have more excellent articles.
    currency converter app download, currency converter online, best autoketing app

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your posts are exactly what I am looking for. They are informative and useful. I am able to learn more new things and knowledge. It's good if you upload articles frequently. Thank you for sharing tips and insight.
    Fortnite Building Simulator GamePlay
    Shell Shockers Game
    Happy Wheels Game

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is an unprecedented article, will be checking back soon to find out what additional posts you include.
    play Rapunzel Fashionista Busy Day game Break The Cup For boy play Battle for the Galaxy

    ReplyDelete
  6. 4 player sheep party games
    Gunmaster onslaught games for kid
    Colorzzle games to play
    I’m curious to find out what blog platform you’re using? I’m having some small security problems with my latest website and I would like to find something more secure. Do you have any recommendations?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice post. I learn something new and challenging on blogs I stumbleupon on a daily basis. It’s always exciting to read articles from other authors and practice something from other sites.
    Free elsa breakup drama
    Unblock the ball games online
    Games princess and adult princess

    ReplyDelete
  8. I’m not positive where you are getting your info, but good topic. I must spend some time learning much more or working out more. Thanks for great information I used to be looking for this info for my mission.


    rise up up best online games
    game snail bob 7 fantasy story
    free red ball 5

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm wondering why you can write this article so well, I think people should take the time to read it carefully, thanks for posting it.

    free games
    jogos 4 school

    ReplyDelete

  10. play food games
    basketball games online
    soccer games 2019
    I'm wondering why you can write this article so well, I think people should take the time to read it carefully, thanks for posting it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am trusting the same best exertion from you later on also. Truth be told your exploratory writing abilities has motivated me.
    miniclip games, a10 games to play, jogos para crianças

    ReplyDelete
  12. free online juegos games
    io jogos
    2 player games for girl
    I might suggest almost any information. It really is superb to see you might reveal with text by heart as well as display quality by using precious information is reasonably purely known

    ReplyDelete