Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Baby Update: 38 Weeks

Yesterday was my growth check, and I made sure to tell them that I would be seeing my doctor the next day, however they didn't send the results to my doctor. So I had my exam, but really he had no report to look out.

I told him she weighed in at 7 lbs, and he said it could be off by a pound or two. I have to go back to see my doctor next week, and he wants to induce me. I will be 39 weeks on Wednesday, he said I can be induced Thursday or Friday. I think he's going to set it up with the hospital. I will find out next week I suppose. Fingers crossed, all is well.

My daughter was induced 6 days after her due date. The petocin, which causes the contractions, made the labor excruciatingly painful. I had an epidural, but even that didn't help much. I started the IV around 11 AM and I gave birth at 5:30 PM. I just hope to go into natural labor.


9 months pregnant
 38 Weeks

10 comments:

  1. Positive site. where did u come up with the information on this posting? These kind of articles keeps the clients enthusiasm for the site, and continue sharing more ... positive conditions.
    facebook chat bot facebook inbox,autoketing app

    ReplyDelete
  2. At this time it sounds like Expression Engine is the preferred blogging platform available right now.
    (from what I’ve read) Is that what you are using on your blog?
    email with love free
    email with love download
    autoketing

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like what I see so i am just following you. Look forward to checking out your web page repeatedly.
    Happy Wheels Game
    The-light-temple-fireboy-and-watergirl-2 Game
    Jelly-go Game

    ReplyDelete
  4. Much thanks for this valuable article. This is a very nice blog that I will definitively come back to more times this year! Love to read it,Waiting For More new Update and I Already Read your Recent Post its Great Thanks.
    online best game Gold Diggers Adventure Break The Cup For Free play Battle for the Galaxy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Games xmas magic tiles
    Truck physics free
    Gunmaster onslaught games for kid
    It’s amazing too pay a visit this site and reading the views of all mates about this article, while I aam also keen of getting knowledge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm wondering why you can write this article so well, I think people should take the time to read it carefully, thanks for posting it.
    adam and eve golf games for girls
    pool 8 ball games to play
    offroader v6 unblocked games

    ReplyDelete

  7. food games online
    basketball free game
    soccer games play
    I'm wondering why you can write this article so well, I think people should take the time to read it carefully, thanks for posting it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained!
    miniclip online, play a10games, Jogos live

    ReplyDelete
  9. I as of late ran over your website and have been perusing along. I thought I would leave my first remark. I don't realize what to say aside from that I have delighted in perusing. Decent blog. I will continue going to this online journal frequently.
    2player best free online games
    friv Games to play
    io jogos for school

    ReplyDelete

  10. Frenzy Pizza games online 2019
    Elsa Golf Cart Wash games play
    Bobblehead Basketball games
    I like viewing web sites which comprehend the price of delivering the excellent useful resource free of charge. I truly adored reading your posting. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete